Love your handbag over the years – care instructions
The artistic approach to the crafting of your Gabo Guzzo handbag makes it a truly exceptional creation – to be enjoyed over time.
Florentine goldsmiths have carefully crafted the refined metal embellishment on the bag. Please handle the metal accessories gently.
Italian and French tanneries have made the bag’s premium natural leather. To ensure that it remains in perfect condition, please contact your local leather or exotic skin specialist and follow the guidelines below.
Guidelines for the care of your Gabo Guzzo leather-goods:
- Our skins are manufactured to maintain their original naturality and softness to grant you with an authentic sensorial experience. To preserve their natural aesthetics and quality, our skins are intentionally given the minimum protective treatment. Marks or irregularities are naturally occurring features and should be seen as indications of authenticity and beauty
- Protect skins from humidity and heat
- Avoid contact with water, other liquids, greasy substances and cleansing products that would stain. If your bag or leather item comes into contact with water, dab it with a soft, neutral-coloured cloth to absorb the moisture opposed to wiping the moisture away
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight
- Pale-coloured bags, especially white and beige, are particularly sensitive to light, dust and stains
- Avoid rubbing your leather-goods against abrasive surfaces
- Stuff your bag with tissue paper to help preserve its shape
- Don’t overload your handbag to ensure it keeps its shape over the years
- Store it upright in the dust bag which accompanied it
For additional information please contact us at email@example.com